Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Quiet life?

Not written anything for ages, so does that mean I have nothing to say? Those who know me will know that that is rarely the case! I have been busy looking for a home/office/guest house. We have the idea to combine all 3 so we can pool resources, such as a generator, security and cleaning services. It would also mean I see more of DH during the day but also that we will have people around us almost constantly. We have seen a couple of good options and have begun negotiations on one of them but it's all sooooo expensive. So we are still in our nice lodge hotel (although the pool is rather green looking and not very inviting at the moment) which is ok. At the weekend we went to the house of a colleague so that I could do some cooking and we enjoyed a pleasant evening with our host who barbecued some large prawns he bought on a recent trip to Benin, lovely!
Yesterday was cool and rainly, today is hotter and bright so I might not go far, maybe a walk to the market to scare a few more babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment