Total Pageviews

Monday, February 25, 2013

Let sleeping dogs lie.

Tuesday morning, having a lazy morning, didn't get up for breakfast. When DH went out at seven am the compound dog (Freda) came running over and was allowed into our room. She comes in sometimes, just for a rest and usually curls up on the mat, or on the tiled floor if she is very hot, and just sleeps. She has a busy life, being the best friend of a six year old boy, so she does need a place to hide from time to time.
She has been here almost 2 hours now but I don't want to get up in case I disturb her!
Not much to do anyway as I have packed my case and organised my hand luggage as i am going home tomorrow!!! Have a shopping list ready for this afternoon, after I have had lunch with my DH. When the dog wakes up I might have a swim.

5 comments: