Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Exercise

Picture the scene - 6.15 am, barely light, not another soul around apart from dear husband (DH). I'm dressed in a t-shirt, shorts and trainers jogging around a tennis court! Ok, a bit weird I know but we need the exercise. We lead such a sedentary existence here, everything I do is done sitting down, well I suppose I could knit standing up but that's a bit odd don't you think? I write letters, send emails, do cross stitch and eat food. Have to do more swimming perhaps but these last few days have been rainy and cool so only brave people in the pool.
Had a nice walk outside of the lodge this morning with DH, along the road behind the compound. Said hello to a few people, mostly kids wanting to practice their English.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley,

    Hope you are both well! We're meeting this morning and enjoying reading about your adventures. We'll pray for you later,

    love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete